Keep Enjoying Your Journey with Your Beloved Pokémon !
We do understand the hard work and time you put into getting a great Pokémon, and the sentimental links attached with them. We are here to offering you a way to make them the best they can be, so you can keep battling, growing and staying together much longer, but this time, as their best versions of themselves.
1. Contact us in FB and send us all the mons you want toi be edited.
2. Tell us all the info you would like to modify in your mon such as stats, moves, level, etc. either in Showdown format or Manual format.
3. We will message you back on FB once finished with their edition.
✅ Pokémon legality checked.
✅ Tradable online.
✅ Can be deposited in Pokémon Home.
The Shiny PokéMart aims to deliver order/s ASAP (also depends on the buyer's availability).
- All orders placed on Smogon Showdown format but does not follow the correct Showdown format will be refunded and will not be processed, and will be advised to pay for Manual format instead.
- Must have a strong internet connection and a NINTENDO SWITCH ONLINE SUBSCRIPTION.
- Must have 1, 3 or 6 Pokémon to trade.
- Upon purchase, message us in Facebook Messenger your trainer name and your order number. WE WILL BE TRADING INGAME.
- These Pokémon can only be obtained on Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield , or Pokémon Brilliant Diamond or Pokémon Shining Pearl.
SMOGON SHOWDOWN FORMAT for your specifications is encouraged for faster genning and lesser errors. A correct Showdown format is significantly important as an erroneous one cannot be processed by the genning application.
A correct format should look like this (if the Pokemon comes with a nickname):
Godzira (Tyranitar) (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Sand Stream
IVs: 0 Atk
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
- Rock Slide
- Stealth Rock
To do the Showdown format:
Step 1: Go to https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/teambuilder
Step 2: Click New team > Select a format > ex. Sw/Sh Singles - Anything goes > Add pokemon
Step 3: After tweaking details, click "Import/Export" and copy the detailed text and paste it on the Note Box upon checkout.
• Remember to save a copy of the Showdown format of your Pokemon, especially for huge orders as the Note Box has a limited number of characters allowed
• Please place additional notes like the type of Ball the Pokemon is contained in and the OT after the format, not in the middle.
• If you're not familiar with Showdown format please choose MANUAL FORMAT
MANUAL FORMAT provide us the details of the Pokemon in any way you like, or you can follow the guide below. This format is, however, tedious and takes longer process on the genner's part , hence, the slightly higher service charge.
• Form: (if applicable)
• Shiny: Yes/No (some Pokémon are shiny-locked, ask us for availability)
• Held Item:
• Attack Moves:
• EV spread:
• Language: (remove or leave blank if this doesn't matter to you)
• Pokérus infection: Yes/No
Note: Details that are not filled or specified shall be set to default or upon the genner's discretion.
[ Some Tips On Trade ]
0. You must select a date and time to trade before checkout. The option to select a date and time will appear on the cart page.
1. Just trade in any Pokémon that are of no use to you ("trashmons," "breedjects"). We don't mind.
2. Please avoid sending Pokémon that evolves when traded (e.g. Kadabra, Machoke, Graveler, Haunter, Boldore, Gurdurr, Phantump, Pumpkaboo) as it will delay the trading process.
3. To avoid confusion on our part, we would appreciate it if you avoid trading in a Pokémon of the same species as the one we're trading you.
4. Make sure you can be contacted while trading is on-going. A good way to be of communication is to chat with us in Facebook Messenger.
5. Upon receipt of your Pokémon, immediately check them for errors so that we can immediately act upon them.
How to trade Online Sword & Shield
[ Video Explanation ]
How to trade Online BD & SP
[ Video Explanation ]
A money-back guarantee, also known as a satisfaction guarantee, is essentially a simple guarantee that, if a buyer is not satisfied with a product or service, a refund will be made.
You are paying for a service that will allow me to help my little brother to continue studying. The payment is for my time and effort put into getting this Pokémon for you, not for the Pokémon itself. The Pokémon is free of charge as we are not licensed to sell it. By submitting an order, you agree to these terms.
Must have an strong internet connection and NINTENDO SWITCH ONLINE SUBSCRIPTION
© 2019 Pokémon. © 1995–2019 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc. Pokémon, Pokémon character names, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo DS, Wii, Wii U, and WiiWare are trademarks of Nintendo. The YouTube logo is a trademark of Google Inc. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Distribution in any form and any channels now known or in the future of derivative works based on the copyrighted property trademarks, service marks, trade names and other proprietary property (Fan Art) of The Pokémon Company International, Inc., its affiliates and licensors (Pokémon) constitutes a royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license from the Fan Art's creator to Pokémon to use, transmit, copy, modify, and display Fan Art (and its derivatives) for any purpose. No further consideration or compensation of any kind will be given for any Fan Art. Fan Art creator gives up any claims that the use of the Fan Art violates any of their rights, including moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary rights publicity rights, rights to credit for material or ideas or any other right, including the right to approve the way such material is used. In no uncertain terms, does Pokémon's use of Fan Art constitute a grant to Fan Art's creator to use the Pokémon intellectual property or Fan Art beyond a personal, noncommercial home use.